This coming October 1349 will bring their aural hellfire to six countries. The black metal band released their last album “Demonoir” last year via Indie Recordings, and will now hit the road through Europe in support of it.
The band said of the tour, name “Pan-European Demonium,” The Bells are chiming! We proudly announce that the first 1349 tour on European soil in many years is to take place in October 2011. After several rounds in the U.S., and following our pinnacle album “Demonoir,” we are finally going to make a tour happen in Europe again. We remember with great fondness the European tour following “Hellfire,” and it’s going to be fabulous and exciting to be back touring our own continent again. Playing “Demonoir” songs live gives us a diabolic boost, and the hunger and ferociousness of 1349 have grown immensely since the last round. The classics from earlier albums will of course not be let out from our live-sets… we set out to make every show on our European tour a sheer feast of black metal ecstasy.
Support is to be announced, but click here to check out tour dates now.
Pan-European Demonium dates:
04. October – The Rock. Copenhagen (DK)
05. October – logo. Hamburd. (D)
06. October – Turok. Essen. (D)
07. October – Paradox. Ingolstadt.(D)
08. October – 13- Tilburg. (NL)
09. October – Trix. Antwerpen.(NL)
11. October – Underworld. London. (UK)
12. October – central station. Wrexham.(UK)
13. October – Cock pit. Leeds. (UK)
14. October – Moho. Manchester. (UK)
15. October – The Pint. Dublin. (IRE)
16. October – TBA Cardiff. (UK)
18. October – Glazard. Paris. (FR)