Norwegian black metal act, 1349, have cancelled their continental European tour dates, however they will still be playing in the British Isles. The band has issued this statement about the tour:
“1349 are sorry to announce that the rest of the shows on our planned tour in Europe will not happen this time around. We have instead started preparations in order to set up a full tour in Europe bound to happen this coming spring.
Sad as we are about having to wait before we can tour continental Europe, we’re eager to play and now getting ready for a full blown assault on the British islands.
We will keep you posted about this and other issues on our website; updates and messages are to be issued more frequently from now on.”
The band’s most current release is “Demonoir,” was was released in April 2010 through Indie Recordings.
To see the remaining tour dates click here.
11. October – Underworld. London. (UK)
12. October – central station. Wrexham.(UK)
13. October – Cock pit. Leeds. (UK)
14. October – Moho. Manchester. (UK)
15. October – The Pint. Dublin. (IRE)
17. October – BOGIEZ Cardiff. (UK)