Dethklok fan suicides have ceased since the release of Dethalbum III on Crustal Mountain Records (Williams Street) and the seventh largest world economy is stabilizing after three tumultuous years. However, my suicide risk might jump back up if they cancel another NYC tour date.
This album follows the precision of the last release and really tightens up the songs from seasons three and four of Metalocalypse.
Click here for the full review.
Getting an early look at these songs was very entertaining . A few I knew, and the others were fun hunting for. You’ll find the track listing below with corresponding episodes.
Four great songs came out before the album, including a music video that finds Dethklok in a space showdown with nemesis, the X2P1158 Drum Machine, in The Galaxy. That song really embodies the massive movements of Black Fire Upon Us and Go Into The Water. Impeach God follows in the same big, dramatic suit. Looking for an instant spike in heart rate? Killstrado Abominate and Andromeda both kick like a new defibrillator. In the show, they still have one song left to write for the album that will repel the world’s impending doom.
Bottom line, buy this album to save the world, or we will all be meeting a storm bigger than Scrambles the Death-Dealer soon.
1. I Ejaculate Fire (from “Dethhealth”)
2. Crush the Industry (from “Renovationklok”)
3. Andromeda (from “Writersklok”)
4. The Galaxy (from “Doublebookedklok”)
5. Starved (from “Tributeklok”)
6. Killstardo Abominate (from “Dethsiduals” & “Rehabklok”)
7. Ghostqueen (from “Motherklok”)
8. Impeach God (from “Dethgov” in season two. This was the episode where Nathan was governor of Florida.)
9. Biological Warfare (from “Fertilityklok”)
10. Skyhunter (from “Rehabklok”)
11. The Hammer (from “Dethcamp”)
12. Rejoin (from “Fanklok”)