Welcome to Metal Riot’s Cover Art Battle! Every week we try and show the best-of-the-best in metal cover art, ranging from the fantastically illustrated to hauntingly photographed and everything in between.
This is another quiet release week but we were able to find some nice album cover art. This week’s top five are…
…the guys that but the tango in the bang: Bang Tango
…the band that only deal out death: Deals Death
…those that put the fest in infection: Fester
…the defenders of the the dark arts: Tribune
…and last but not least, the mighty wyrm who eats its own tail: Worm Ouroboros
We can’t divine this shit, so get your hedonistic cretin asses moving and get to voting right here!
Whose got the best damn album cover art this week?
- Deals Death - Elite (Spinefarm) (31%)
- Worm Ouroboros - Come The Thaw (Profound Lore) (28%)
- Fester - A Celebration Of Death (Abyss) (26%)
- Bang Tango - Pistol Whipped In The Bible Belt (78 Productions) (10%)
- Tribune - Elder Lore/The Dark Arts (Corpse Corrosion) (5%)