Welcome to Metal Riot’s Cover Art Battle! Every week we try and show the best-of-the-best in metal cover art, ranging from the fantastically illustrated to hauntingly photographed and everything in between.
Another week, more album cover art to discover. New bands. Tenured bands. Enough shenanigans. Time for you to go and vote.
That is all.
Don’t forget to like us on our Facebook page to stay up to date on this and future Cover Art Battles and look through our gallery of past winners with comments from the bands.
***WINNER*** Destinity – Resolve In Crimson (Lifeforce)
Cast your votes for this week's Cover Art Battle!
- Destinity - Resolve In Crimson (Lifeforce) (25%)
- Grand Supreme Blood Court - Bow Down Before The Blood Court (Century Media) (23%)
- Nidingr - Greatest Of Deceivers (Indie) (16%)
- Deus Otiosus - Godless (Deepsend) (14%)
- Crown The Empire - The Fallout (Rise) (6%)
- Hell Militia - Jacob's Ladder (Season Of Mist) (5%)
- Aluk Todolo - Occult Rock (Ajna Offensive) (3%)
- Kylesa - From The Vaults, Vol. 1 (Season Of Mist) (3%)
- Aeon - Aeons Black (Metal Blade) (2%)
- The Devil - The Devil (Candlelight) (1%)
- The Algorithm - Polymorphic Code (Basick) (2%)