Welcome to Metal Riot’s Cover Art Battle! Every week we try and show the best-of-the-best in metal cover art, ranging from the fantastically illustrated to hauntingly photographed and everything in between.
Another week, more album cover art to discover. New bands. Tenured bands. Enough shenanigans. Time for you to go and vote.
That is all.
Don’t forget to like us on our Facebook page to stay up to date on this and future Cover Art Battles and look through our gallery of past winners with comments from the bands.
Cast your ballot in one of our back catalog Cover Art Battles of the week!
- Enslaved - Riitiir (Nuclear Blast) (33%)
- The Acacia Strain - Death Is The Only Mortal (Rise) (32%)
- Defiler - Nematocera (Razor & Tie) (13%)
- Malignancy - Eugenics (Willowtip) (6%)
- Between The Buried And Me - The Parallax II Future Sequence (Metal Blade) (4%)
- Glowsun - Eternal Season (Napalm) (3%)
- Sylosis - Monolith (Nuclear Blast) (3%)
- Seven Kingdoms - The Fire Is Mine (Nightmare) (1%)
- My Sleeping Karma - Soma (Napalm) (1%)
- Undercroft - Ruins Of Gomorrah (Season Of Mist) (1%)
- Weapon - Embers and Revelations (Relapse) (1%)
- Klone - The Dreamer's Hideaway (Klonosphere) (1%)
- The 69 Eyes - X (Nuclear Blast) (1%)
- Beyond All Recognition - Drop Dead (Napalm) (0%)
- Lecherous Gaze - On The Skids (Tee Pee) (0%)
- Daylight Dies - A Frail Becoming (Candlelight) (0%)