Welcome to Metal Riot’s Cover Art Battle! Every week we try and show the best-of-the-best in metal cover art, ranging from the fantastically illustrated to hauntingly photographed and everything in between.
What is this now, three weeks in a row where we’re on schedule. And this week is one of the longest lists ever. It’s too damn good of a release week to narrow it down any further. So, we present to you our Top 20 Cover Art nominees for April 24th.
***WINNER*** Stonehaven – Concerning Old-Strife And Man Banes
And don’t forget to “like” us on our Facebook page to stay up to date on this Cover Art Battle and look through our gallery of past winners with comments from the bands.
What album cover reigns supreme in this, the last week of April?
- Stonehaven - Concerning Old-Strife And Man Banes (HPGD) (33%)
- Pigeon Toe - The First Perception (Lifeforce) (26%)
- In Mourning - The Weight Of Oceans (Spinefarm) (15%)
- Deadborn - Mayhem Maniac Machine (Apostasy) (6%)
- Vesperian Sorrow - Stormwinds of Ages (The Path Less Traveled) (5%)
- 7 Horns 7 Eyes - Throes Of Absolution (Century Media) (4%)
- Anathema - Weather Systems (The End) (2%)
- Paradise Lost - Tragic Idol (Century Media) (2%)
- Woods Of Ypres - Woods 5: Grey Skies and Electric Light (Earache) (1%)
- Exotic Animal Petting Zoo - Tree of Tongues (Mediaskare) (1%)
- Mares Of Thrace - The Pilgrimage (Sonic Unyon) (1%)
- Tombstones - Year Of The Burial (Soulseller) (1%)
- Bereft - Leichenhaus (The End) (1%)
- Bermuda - The Wandering (Mediaskare) (1%)
- Unleashed - Odalheim (Nuclear Blast) (0%)
- Torche - Harmonicraft (Volcom) (0%)
- Brendon Small's Galaktikon - Galaktikon (Williams Street) (0%)
- 16 - Deep Cuts From Dark Clouds (Relapse) (0%)
- Adaliah - Broken Families (Rite Of Passage) (0%)
- Crystal Viper - Crimen Excepta (AFM) (1%)