Welcome to Metal Riot’s Cover Art Battle! Every week we try and show the best-of-the-best in metal cover art, ranging from the fantastically illustrated to hauntingly photographed and everything in between.
Sorry we’re a week late on this one (again). There’s so much good TV right now that it keeps getting in the way. But fuck TV, you’re here for metal. So, here’s our top nominees for April 3rd, the week of visual storytelling: Akphaezya, Atoma, Beak, Beyond Terror Beyond Grace, Black Sheep Wall, High On Fire, Lonewolf, Outcast, Vertigo Steps.
***WINNER*** Black Sheep Wall – No Matter Where It Ends
Don’t forget to like us on our Facebook page to make sure you don’t miss the winner.
Who's gotz this weekz ultimates coverz?
- Black Sheep Wall - No Matter Where It Ends (Season Of Mist) (42%)
- Outcast - Awaken The Reason (Listenable) (24%)
- Akphaezya - Anthology IV (Code 666) (20%)
- Vertigo Steps - Surface/Light (Ethereal Sound Works) (6%)
- Atoma - Skylight (Napalm) (2%)
- Beak - Eyrie (Someoddpilot) (2%)
- Beyond Terror Beyond Grace - Nadir (Willowtip) (2%)
- High On Fire - De Vermis Mysteriis (eOne) (1%)
- Lonewolf - Army Of The Damned (Napalm) (1%)