Welcome to Metal Riot’s Cover Art Battle! Every week we try and show the best-of-the-best in metal cover art, ranging from the fantastically illustrated to hauntingly photographed and everything in between.
Another week, more album cover art to discover. New bands. Tenured bands. Enough shenanigans. Time for you to go and vote.
That is all.
***WINNER*** Conan – Monnos (Gravedancer)
Don’t forget to like us on our Facebook page to stay up to date on this and future Cover Art Battles and look through our gallery of past winners with comments from the bands.
What is this week's, the last week of July, ultimate supreme cover art? You decide!
- Conan - Monnos (Gravedancer) (45%)
- Gaza - No Absolutes in Human Suffering (Black Market Activities) (18%)
- Samothrace - Reverence To Stone (20 Buck Spin) (16%)
- Desalmado - Desalmado (Greyhaze) (5%)
- Evoken - Atra Mors (Profound Lore) (4%)
- King Of Asgard - ...to North (Metal Blade) (3%)
- Testament - Dark Roots Of Earth (Nuclear Blast) (3%)
- Binah - Hallucinating In Resurrecture (Dark Descent) (1%)
- Drone - For Torch And Crown (Metalville) (1%)
- Devilish Impressions - Simulacra (Lifeforce) (1%)
- Charm City Devils - Sins (eOne) (1%)
- Nachtmystium - Silencing Machine (Century Media) (1%)
- Dew-Scented - Icarus (Prosthetic) (0%)
- Blood Of The Black Owl - Light The Fires (Bindrune) (0%)
- Perzonal War - Captive Breeding (Metalville) (0%)
- The Royal Arch Blaspheme - II (Hells Headbangers) (0%)
- Slipknot - Antennas To Hell (Roadrunner) (1%)