Welcome to Metal Riot’s Cover Art Battle! Every week we try and show the best-of-the-best in metal cover art, ranging from the fantastically illustrated to hauntingly photographed and everything in between.
Another week, more album cover art to discover. New bands. Tenured bands. Enough shenanigans. Time for you to go and vote.
That is all.
Don’t forget to like us on our Facebook page to stay up to date on this and future Cover Art Battles and look through our gallery of past winners with comments from the bands.
***WINNER*** The Graviators – Evil Deeds (Napalm)
Cast your ballot for one of our back catalog Cover Art Battles of the week!
- The Graviators - Evil Deeds (Napalm) (28%)
- Prototype - Catalyst (Nightmare) (17%)
- Harm - The Nine (Frostbyte) (15%)
- Rex Shachath - Sepulchral Torment (Hostile) (14%)
- Hooded Menace - Effigies Of Evil (Relapse) (8%)
- Beastwars - Beastwars (EMI) (5%)
- Deserters - The Slow Rhythms Of A Dead-Beat (Mediaskare) (2%)
- Wodensthrone - Curse (Candlelight) (2%)
- Serpentine Path - Serpentine Path (Relapse) (2%)
- Threshold - March Of Progress (Nuclear Blast) (1%)
- Altar of Oblivion - Grand Gesture of Defiance (Shadow Kingdom) (1%)
- Yellowtooth - Disgust (Orchestrated Misery) (1%)
- Khors - Wisdom Of Centuries (Candlelight) (1%)
- Grave Digger - Clash Of The Gods (Napalm) (1%)
- Ex Deo - Caligvla (Napalm) (1%)
- Reverence - The Asthenic Ascension (Candlelight) (1%)
- Svolk - Nights Under The Round Table (Napalm) (1%)
- Cloudscape - New Era (Nightmare) (1%)
- Pagan Altar - The Time Lord EP (Shadow Kingdom) (0%)