Welcome to Metal Riot’s Cover Art Battle! Every week we try and show the best-of-the-best in metal cover art, ranging from the fantastically illustrated to hauntingly photographed and everything in between.
Another week, more album cover art to discover. New bands. Tenured bands. Enough shenanigans. Time for you to go and vote.
That is all.
***WINNER*** Black Shape Of Nexus – Negative Black (Exile On Mainstream)
Don’t forget to like us on our Facebook page to stay up to date on this and future Cover Art Battles and look through our gallery of past winners with comments from the bands.
Cast your 2 votes for this week's Cover Art Battle!
- Black Shape Of Nexus - Negative Black (Exile On Mainstream) (40%)
- Bauda - Euphoria ...Of Flesh, Men and The Great Escape (A Sad Sadness Song) (26%)
- The Agonist - Prisoners (Century Media) (10%)
- Be'Lakor - Of Breath And Bone (Kolony) (7%)
- Nachtblut - Dogma (Napalm) (7%)
- Kreator - Phantom Antichrist (Nuclear Blast) (7%)
- Chaos Inception - The Abrogation (Lavadome) (6%)
- Generation Of Vipers - Howl and Filth (Translation Loss) (5%)
- Phobia - Remnants Of Filth (Willowtip) (4%)
- Fear Factory - The Industrialist (Candlelight) (3%)
- Candlemass - Psalms For The Dead (Napalm) (3%)
- Grand Magus - The Hunt (Nuclear Blast) (3%)
- Teodor Tuff - Soliloquy (Nightmare) (2%)
- Jorn - Bring Heavy Rock To The Land (Frontiers) (1%)
- Cory Smoot Experience - When Worlds Collide (Metal Blade) (0%)
- Rise To Remain - City Of Vultures (Century Media) (0%)