Welcome to Metal Riot’s Cover Art Battle! Every week we try and show the best-of-the-best in metal cover art, ranging from the fantastically illustrated to hauntingly photographed and everything in between.
This is a quieter week but not nearly as bad as that third week in February. Now that was a bad release week. Though Pallbearer‘s Sorrow and Extinction (Profound Lore) was pretty damn good. There just wasn’t a lot of releases. Only two I think. I’m rambling again aren’t I?
Anyway, here it is, this week’s top seven covers left for you to vote on (they’re all multisyllabic band names!): Cult Cinema, Diabolus In Musica, Hail Spirit Noir, Heidevolk, Hellsaw, Pharaoh, Xandria.
We can’t divine this shit, so get your asses moving and get to voting! Here!
We cannot divine the winner, you must cast your vote below as to the winner of this week's Cover Art Battle.
- Cult Cinema - Iscariot (Siege Of Amida) (39%)
- Diabolus In Musica - The Wanderer (Napalm) (29%)
- Hail Spirit Noir - Pneuma (Code 666) (10%)
- Hellsaw - Trist (Napalm) (8%)
- Heidevolk - Batavi (Napalm) (6%)
- Xandria - Neverworld's End (Napalm) (6%)
- Pharoah - Bury The Light (Cruz del Sur) (2%)