Welcome to Metal Riot’s Cover Art Battle! Every week we try and show the best-of-the-best in metal cover art, ranging from the fantastically illustrated to hauntingly photographed and everything in between.
I know I say it every week, but damn… what another phenomenal week of cover art. As I prepare each week’s battle, I usually know what cover I’m going to vote for by the time I post it. I don’t think that’s going to happen this week. To see what I’m talking about head on over here and get voting. Spread the good word.
***WINNER*** Affector – Harmagedon (InsideOut)
Don’t forget to like us on our Facebook page to stay up to date on this and future Cover Art Battles and look through our gallery of past winners with comments from the bands.
Vote for this week's Cover Art Champion! (2 votes)
- Affector - Harmagedon (InsideOut) (44%)
- Cardiac Arrest - Vortex Of Violence (Ibex Moon) (35%)
- Pseudogod - Deathwomb Catechesis (Hells Headbangers) (12%)
- Mutilation Rites - Empyrean (Prosthetic) (3%)
- Sonata Arctica - Stones Grow Her Name (Nuclear Blast) (2%)
- Six Feet Under - Undead (Metal Blade) (2%)
- Witchtrap - Vengeance Is My Name (Hells Headbangers) (2%)
- Royal Thunder - CVI (Relapse) (1%)
- Diablo Swing Orchestra - Pandora's Pinata (Sensory) (1%)
- Malice - New Breed Of Godz (SPV) (1%)
- Hexen - Being And Nothing (Pulverised) (1%)
- End Of September - End Of September (Ulterium) (1%)
- Stalwart - Manifest Of Refusal (PRC) (1%)
- Emptiness - Error (Dark Descent) (1%)
- Sabaton - Carolus Rex (Nuclear Blast) (1%)
- Firewind - Few Against Many (Firewind, Ltd.) (0%)