How many of you Metal Rioters out there have gone to your local record store of choice and picked up a new metal album solely based on the art that graces its cover? Unfortunately, with the growth of iTunes and Pandora it seems easier and easier to overlook album cover art in general, but in the world of Heavy Metal we’re here to remind you that the art form is still alive and well!
Each Tuesday we will present to you the best album covers of the week and draw focus into what makes each cover so damn badass. We’re a week behind but check out last week’s offering right here and vote on which cover YOU think should win “Cover Art of the Week”!
What is thy vote for thee album cover of kick-ass of the week?
- Serianna - Inheritors (Bullet Tooth) (53%)
- All Shall Perish - This Is Where It Ends (Nuclear Blast) (21%)
- End Of Level Boss - Eklectric (Exile On Mainstream) (12%)
- World Under Blood - Tactical (Nuclear Blast) (7%)
- Hrizg - Inferno (Moribund) (5%)
- Malevolent Creation - Death From Down Under DVD (Arctic) (2%)
- Karmakanic - In A Perfect World (SPV) (0%)