How many of you Metal Rioters out there have gone to your local record store of choice and picked up a new metal album solely based on the art that graces its cover? Unfortunately, with the growth of iTunes and Pandora it seems easier and easier to overlook album cover art in general, but in the world of Heavy Metal we’re here to remind you that the art form is still alive and well!
Each Tuesday we will present to you the best album covers of the week and draw focus into what makes each cover so damn badass. Check out this week’s offering right here and vote on which cover YOU think should win “Cover Art of the Week”!
What shall be this week's most kick-ass album cover!? You have the power to decide!
- The Konsortium - "The Konsortium" (Agonia) (57%)
- Disma - "Towards The Megalith" (Profound Lore) (9%)
- Sarabante - "Remnants" (Southern Lord) (7%)
- Avichi - "The Devil's Fractal" (Profound Lore) (5%)
- Toxic Holocaust - "Conjure And Command" (Relapse) (5%)
- Demonical - "Death Infernal" (Cyclone Empire/Metal Blade) (5%)
- Dying Fetus - "History Repeats EP" (Relapse) (3%)
- Pestilence - "Doctrine" (Mascot) (3%)
- Ringworm - "Scars" (Victory) (2%)
- It Prevails - "Stroma" (Mediaskare) (2%)
- The Greenery - "Spit & Argue" (Prosthetic) (2%)
- I Am Abomination - "Passion Of The Heist EP" (Good Fight) (0%)
- Crown The Lost - "Cold Pestilent Hope" (Gas Can) (0%)
- 40 Watt Sun - "The Inside Room" (Cyclone Empire/Metal Blade) (0%)
- Chelsea Grin - "My Damnation" (Artery) (0%)
- Hail Hornet - "Disperse The Curse" (Relapse) (0%)