Steven Adler is the man and obviously a great part of metal’s ongoing story. If you don’t know who he is, leave this site now. Well, it turns out Steven has been busy making art with percussive rhythms or some such:
“My first collection of artwork is AVAILABLE to the public today! A lot of work went into this, and I’m so proud to share it with you. Go towww.stevenadlerart.com to see it and bring one home smile emoticon and hope everyone has a great weekend!”
Steven is also taking part in Rock Against MS 3 with other famed rockers like Steve Stevens, Wayne Kramer, Mike Watt and more!!!
Full press release for that BELOW.
MONSTER ENERGY DRINK & THE WHISKY A GO-GO PRESENTS:
3rd ANNUAL ROCK AGAINST MS ALL-STAR BENEFIT CONCERT
AT THE WHISKY A GO-GO WEDNESDAY, MARCH 4TH
FEATURING: STEVE STEVENS (BILLY IDOL), STEVEN ADLER (GnR), BLASKO (OZZY), STEPHEN PERKINS (JANE’S ADDICTION), WAYNE KRAMER (MC5), MIKE WATT (STOOGES/FIREHOSE) GILBY CLARKE (GnR), BILLY MORRISON (BILLY IDOL), JEFF PILSON (FOREIGNER/DOKKEN), GRETCHEN BONADUCE, PHIL X (BON JOVI), PHIL BUCKMAN (FILTER), MARTY O”BRIEN (LITA FORD), ERIK ELDENIUS (BILLY IDOL), JOE RETTA (THE SWEET), JOHNNY GRIPARIC (SLASH’S SNAKEPIT/WALTER TROUT), MATT STARR (ACE FREHLEY), ROBERT SARZO (HURRICANE/QUEENSRYCHE), JOEY ALLEN (WARRANT), CHAS WEST (BONHAM), & MORE!!
MANY MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED IN THE COMING WEEKS!!
** A HUGE SURPRISE SPECIAL GUEST SET – NOT TO MISS !**
HOLLYWOOD, CA (February 5, 2015) – 3rd ANNUAL ROCK AGAINST MS returns to the Whisky A Go-Go in Hollywood with yet another amazing All-Star line up. The 3rd Annual brings back Rocks elite artists in support of longtime friend and publicist, Nancy B. Sayle. This rock-fueled concert is to help raise awareness and funding for Sayle and the new foundation benefiting those living with MS.
In its finishing stages, the ROCK AGAINST MS FOUNDATION will provide services from a three (3) grant resource system, which will provide daily care, quality of life needs and emergency funding, while assisting people with multiple sclerosis (MS) to live independent and full lives. Additionally, a brick and mortar facility we will call THE ROCK HOUSE is in the planning stages, and will provide free of charge, multiple programs and opportunities designed to heal the mind, body and spirit of all those whose lives have been affected by MS.
WHEN: Wednesday, March 4th 2014
WHERE: CONCERT / VIP MEET & GREET
The Whisky A Go-Go
8901 W. Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069
VIP Meet & Greet: 6:00 PM
Show Starts at 8PM
· GENERAL ADMISSION – $35
· FLOOR – W/ PRE-SHOW MEET & GREET AT 6PM – $100
· BALCONY – VIP MEET & GREET – $150
· VIP – RESERVED BOOTH FOR 4 PPL W/ MEET & GREET – $500
· VIP – RESERVED BOOTH FOR 8 PPL W/ MEET & GREET – $1,000
PURCHASE: BUY TICKETS HERE: www.ticketfly.com/event/778371
ONLINE PAYPER VIEW TICKETS: LIVE FAR AWAY? CAN’T GET THERE? THIS WILL STREAM LIVE!
· $15 AND UP! The more you DONATE you get cool gifts!
PURCHASE PAYPER VIEW: www.stageit.com/rock_against_ms/3rd_annual_rock_against_ms_benefit_concert/44556
SPONSORS: 95.5 KLOS, GUITAR CENTER, MONSTER ENERGY DRINK, SCHECTER GUITARS, D’ADDARIO, EVANS, SIR, PRO MARK, WHISKY A GO-GO, RAINBOW BAR & GRILL
About Multiple Sclerosis
- Every hour in the United States, someone is newly diagnosed with MS, an unpredictable, often disabling disease of the central nervous system.
- MS interrupts the flow of information from the brain to the body and stops people from moving.
- Symptoms range from numbness and tingling to blindness and paralysis. The advancement, severity and specific symptoms of MS in any one person cannot yet be predicted, but advances in research and treatment are moving us closer to a world free of MS.
- Most people with MS are diagnosed between the ages of 20 and 50, with more than twice as many women as men being diagnosed with the disease.
- MS affects more than 400,000 people in the U.S. and 2.1 million worldwide.
For more information go to www.facebook.com/rockagainstMSfoundation